PowerFlex® 525 AC Drives feature an innovative, modular design to support fast and easy installation and configuration. This next generation of compact drives offers embedded EtherNet/IP™ communications, USB programming, and standard safety features. PowerFlex 525 drives, which offer a power rating of 0.4...22 kW (0.5...30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100...600V, provide a variety of motor control and flexible mounting options. PowerFlex 525 AC drives operate at temperatures as high as 70 °C (158 °F), and they are ideal for applications such as conveyors, fans, pumps, and mixers.
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V.
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration.
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control.
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP™.
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F) with current derating and a control module fan kit.
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap.
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs.
- Features Safe Torque-Off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.