PowerFlex® 700L AC Drives offer either PowerFlex 700 Vector Control or PowerFlex 700S Control on a fully regenerative, liquid-cooled power structure. This powerful combination offers great performance and high power capabilities in a small package along with energy savings and low harmonics. The PowerFlex 700L AC Drives are flexible, high performance drives available in panel mount and cabinet mount versions.
- Power Ratings :
380…480V: 200…860 kW / 268…1150 Hp / 360…1250 A
500…600V: 345…650 kW / 465…870 Hp / 425…800 A
690V: 355…657 kW / 475…881 Hp / 380…705 A
- IP00 NEMA/UL Type Open (Frame 2), or IP20, NEMA Type 1 (Frames 3A, 3B) with Rittal enclosure that includes the input circuit breaker.
- Available with the PowerFlex® 700 or PowerFlex 700S control.
- Common Industrial Protocol (CIP™) communications including DeviceNet™, ControlNet™, and EtherNet/IP™.
- Regenerative braking for precise, high-response speed and position control, continuous holdback, rapid deceleration and stopping of high inertia loads.
- Regenerative braking puts energy back into the system to be used by other equipment.
- Patented liquid-cooled heatsink design.
- Low AC line harmonics with active converter to meet IEEE-519 and CE regulations.
- Integrated active converter and line-side filter allow input voltage boost while maintaining consistent system performance.
- Optional DriveLogix™ embedded control for application programmability and control of auxiliary functions.
- Configuration and programming via optional integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software.
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time.
Available Safety Options :
- Safe Torque-Off option (with 700S control) is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation.