PowerFlex® 400 AC Drives are optimized for control of commercial and industrial fans and pumps. Built-in features such as purge and damper input provide a cost-effective solution for speed control in a broad range of variable torque fan and pump applications. An available packaged PowerFlex 400 Fan and Pump drive provides additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs for a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Power ratings:
200…240V: 2.2…37 kW / 3…50 Hp / 12…145 A
380…480V: 2.2…250 kW / 3…350 Hp / 6…460 A
- NEMA/UL Type 1, 12, 3R, and 4 enclosures.
- Flange-mount and panel-mount options.
- V/Hz control, slip compensation, and PID control.
- Internal RS-485, Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), embedded Modbus® RTU, Metasys® N2, and Apogee® FLN P1-plant floor network protocols.
- Supports Drive Serial Interface (DSI) communication modules.
- Drive overload protection, flying start, purge and damper input, hand/off/auto, and sleep/wake features.
- Packaged drive options include disconnect and contactor bypass packages.
- Available line reactor option.
- Configuration and programming via integral keypad, remote keypad, or DriveTools™ SP software.
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time.
Packaged HVAC Fan and Pump Drive Options :
- Main input disconnect.
- 3-contactor full bypass with disconnect.
- 3-contactor basic bypass with disconnect.