PowerFlex® 700S AC Drives offer optimized integration for the most demanding stand-alone, coordinated drive control and drive system applications. The PowerFlex 700S AC drive with the DriveLogix™ option combines the powerful performance and flexible control of PowerFlex AC drives with a high-performance Logix engine to produce a highly functional, cost-effective drive and control solution.
- Power Ratings :
200…240V: 0.75…66 kW / 1…100 Hp / 4.2…260 A
380…480V: 0.75…800 kW / 1…1250 Hp / 2.1…1450 A
500…600V: 1…1600 Hp / 1.7…1500 A
690V: 50…1500 kW / 52…1500 A
- IP20 NEMA/UL Type 1 and IP21 NEMA/UL Type 1.
- V/Hz control, Vector Control with FORCE™ Technology, and Permanent Magnet Motor Control.
- Zero Stacking™ Drives or side-by-side mounting conserves panel space and reduces installation costs.
- Pull-apart control terminal blocks allow for easy wiring and quick disconnect.
- Optimized global voltage settings allow quick setup anywhere in the world.
- Common bus capability.
- SynchLink™ fiber optic link for a high level of drive coordination and data transfer.
- AC or DC common bus configurations for stand-alone or multiple drive solutions.
- User function library provides logic functions without a PLC.
- Optional DriveLogix™ embedded control for application programmability and control of auxiliary functions.
- Configuration and programming via optional integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software.
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time.
Available Embedded Safety Options :
- Safe Torque-Off option is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation.