PowerFlex®700 AC Drives are available in a wide range of horsepower ratings. These drives control three-phase induction motors in applications with requirements ranging from the simplest speed control to the most demanding torque control. The PowerFlex 700 AC drive offers application-specific features and parameters for lifting, oil wells, and speed and positioning applications. Available packaged drives provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs. The PowerFlex 700 Fan and Pump packaged drive is a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Includes power ratings :
200…240V: 0.37…66 kW / 0.5…100 Hp / 2.2…260 A
380…480V: 0.37…132 kW / 0.5…200 Hp / 1.1…260 A
500…600V: 1…150 Hp / 1.7…144 A
690V: 45…132 kW / 52…142 A
- Includes IP20 NEMA/UL Type 1, Open/Flange, IP54 NEMA 12.
- Provides V/Hz control, sensorless vector control, and vector control with FORCE™ Technology.
- Offers CIP™ (Common Industrial Protocol) communications including DeviceNet™, ControlNet™, and EtherNet/IP™.
- Meets demands for space, flexibility, and reliability.
- Provides excellent torque production, tight torque regulation, and fast update times of torque inputs.
- Offers a control cassette which houses all control, I/O, and encoder options and is interchangeable with all PowerFlex® 700 drive ratings.
- Offers configuration and programming via optional integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software.
- Offers Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives which uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduce development time.
- Our industry expertise in Drives Systems Solutions can help you maximize machine availability and minimize project risk.