The V1000 is a world-class compact current vector drive that defines a new world standard. Demands for efficient production and better maintainability are on the rise, spurred by global competition. Yaskawa pays off the promise of being in control with products that make businesses move. The optimum balance of energy input, product output, maintenance risk, and long life is reached with Yaskawa. The V1000 provides a world of power in the palm of your hand !
The V1000 is the flagship drive of the V1000 Family, which also includes the V1000-4X.
Feature Highlights :
- Up to 30% smaller than the competition
- Current vector control, open loop
- RoHS compliance
- On-line tuning
- SInduction motor (IM) or permanent magnet motor (PM) operation
- Function Block Diagram (FBD) programming via DriveWorksEZ™
- Side-by-side installation due to patented hybrid heatsink
- Removable terminal block with parameter backup function
- One-touch" copy function with verify
- Super-fast 2 ms scan cycle with dual CPU
- EN954-1 Safety Cat. 3, Stop Cat.
- Increased vibration resistance, from 20 Hz to 50 Hz (0.65G)
- 1 in 10,000 failure rate
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at low carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
- Modbus communication
- Cooling fan replacement without tools
- MTBF: 28 years
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 30kA rms symmetrical
- Common programming with all other Yaskawa drives
- Drive Wizard software available at no extra cost